Editor's Picks: The ESPN purge, The Literal Mind of Entrepreneurs, A $100 Billion Migration, and More...
🔎 This week's reads on business, economy, and culture:
- Woke going broke? ESPN begins cutting highest paid talent in effort to curtail $5.5 billion hole.
- "Quiet quitting" no more! Employees are taking the hints as CEO's slow the hiring freeze amid economy slowing.
- Don't take the bag. CEO of Butcherbox explains why you don't need outside money to scale your operation.(audio)
- 100 Billion Dollars in wealth is moving to the South. Will you soon be following it?
- Is Chicago the new Paris? Hundreds of teens torment residents terrorize the business community.
- Entrepreneurs are wired differently: A look a Entrpreneurship's impact on the brain.
- 'Sound of Freedom': A deep look into the $150 billion industry you know little about.
🎥 Our Pick For Video of The Week
Walker Deibel: How Acquisition Entrepreneurs Outsmart The Startup Game
➡️Help a fellow entrepreneur level up by forwarding this email.
➡️Let us know what you think of our content: Feedback