Editor's Picks: Bidenomics, Copycat Social Apps, FedNow's Launch, Ray Dalio, and More...
🔎 This week's reads on business, economy, and culture:
- "Our plan is working." The White House rolls out new 'Bidenomics' campaign message as re-election efforts pick up.
- Threads explodes with 70 million signups in 24 hours. Musk threatens Meta with "copycat" lawsuit.
- FedNow launches this month. Will it be a dystopian plot come to life or another jump in modernization?
- Emotionally intelligent people always do these 3 things when communicating.
- Interview: Dylan Vallino & Jeramie Holt are two entrepreneurs putting values and trust over money in the insurance industry.(audio)
- Ray Dalio: Why The World Is On The Brink of Great Disorder.
🎥 Our Pick For Video of The Week
Noah Kagan: How To Go From $0 to $1,000,000
➡️Help a fellow entrepreneur level up by forwarding this email.
➡️Let us know what you think of our content: Feedback